Poor indoor environmental quality can be the source of many health and comfort problems in the home and workplace.
SELC is dedicated to identifying and solving your indoor environmental quality issues.
Our staff possesses extensive knowledge and experience in the indoor environmental quality field.
SELC has degreed professionals from such diverse backgrounds as biology, chemistry, microbiology, industrial hygiene, environmental science, geology, and mathematics. We specialize in the assessment, recommendation, and remediation of indoor environmental quality issues.
Whatever your indoor environmental issue, let SELC provide the solution.
- LEED Certification Air Testing
- Indoor Air Sampling
- Mold Sampling and Analysis
- Sick Building Syndrome Investigations
- Ventilation Studies
- Mitigation Strategy Evaluations
- Project Management/Supervision of Mitigation/Remediation Activities