Resolving environmental issues can be a difficult task for facilities of all types and sizes; however, Safety, Environmental Laboratories and Consulting Services has the experienced personnel to help you with your environmental concerns. Whether you need inspections, site assessments, remediation project support, or on-site personnel, our staff possesses a solid background of environmental knowledge to provide you with a solution to even your most difficult environmental problems.
Our staff consists of degreed professionals from such diverse backgrounds as environmental science, geology, engineering, industrial hygiene, chemistry, biology, and microbiology. We offer our clients a wide base of knowledgeable professionals with such professional certifications and accreditations as Certified Hazardous Materials Managers, Registered Environmental Professionals, Registered Environmental Property Assessors, Certified Environmental Auditors, Certified Industrial Hygienists and Certified Indoor Air Quality Professionals. Whatever your environmental issue, let Safety, Environmental Laboratories and Consulting Services provide you with the solution.
Environmental liability and compliance is a great concern for lending institutions, industrial facilities, school systems, government entities, healthcare facilities, insurance providers and the general public. Lack of proper environmental due diligence can place legal entities and individuals at risk to statutory and tort/civil liability. Safety, Environmental Laboratories and Consulting Services provides the following services to support your environmental needs; Environmental Remediation Support, Environmental Site Assessments Phase I, Phase II and Phase III, Hazardous Waste (RCRA) Program Support, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Implementation & Environmental Auditing Asbestos/Lead Assessments, Laboratory Testing and Analysis, Regulatory Permitting and Audits, Environmental Compliance Training, On-Site E, H & S Personnel Services, Industrial Hygiene / OSHA Compliance Services, Mold Assessment and Remediation Protocols, and Clandestine Drug Lab Assessment and Remediation Protocols.
Safety, Environmental Laboratories and Consulting Services has the personnel and resources to assist you with these needs. Contact SELC for assistance with all your environmental issues.
- Environmental Remediation Support
- Environmental Site Assessments Phase I, Phase II & Phase III
- Hazardous Waste (RCRA) Program Support
- Asbestos / Lead Assessments
- Laboratory Testing and Analysis
- Regulatory Permitting and Audits
- Environmental Compliance Training
- On-Site E,H&S Personnel Services
- ISO 14001 and Environmental Compliance
- Mold Assessment
- Clandestine Drug Lab Testing and Remediation Protocols
Terrell Technical Services On-Staff Certifications
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) - Institute of Hazardous Materials Managers
- Registered Environmental Professional (REP) - National Registry of Environmental Professionals (NREP)
- Registered Environmental Property Assessor (REPA) - NREP
- Registered Environmental Manager (REM) - NREP
- Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA) - NREP
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Certified Indoor Environmental Consultants (CIEC) - American Council For Accreditation Certification